Happy Birthday to Me. Today I am spending my 29th birthday in a place that I never could have even imaged I would be, Brazil. It is crazy where life takes us. I’m finding that life is more fun if you don’t plan. Goals and achievements have their place in life, but it is much more fun to let life and the Lord take you where they want to.
Although, I hate turning 29 (sorry, I’m not an embrace your age person – I liked my 20s), I look back and realize I’ve seen some pretty amazing places so far, more than many people will see in their lifetime. I am thankful for those blessings, and I know there is so much left to see and do.
I miss my family (and my pug) so much today, but I’ve been able to spend my birthday with my best friend in the world (my husband) and see Maringá some together. So it has been a good day and there is still a lot left of it to celebrate!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment