
Yes, that is Bath & Body Works lotion for R$55!
I saw it in the window of a little perfume shop in a mall in Curitiba. I'm pretty sure it is the first I've seen in Brazil. I see Victoria's Secret lotion in duty free shops, but have yet to see B&BW.
My first thought was - I wonder where they got it. Second thought - Hmmm...I wonder if they'd be willing to buy some if I brought a bunch back in my suitcase after my next trip. Just kidding.
My advice - find a friendly expat to bring you some to Brazil. Wow, R$55 is a lot of money for some Mango Mandarin!
I saw it in the window of a little perfume shop in a mall in Curitiba. I'm pretty sure it is the first I've seen in Brazil. I see Victoria's Secret lotion in duty free shops, but have yet to see B&BW.
My first thought was - I wonder where they got it. Second thought - Hmmm...I wonder if they'd be willing to buy some if I brought a bunch back in my suitcase after my next trip. Just kidding.
My advice - find a friendly expat to bring you some to Brazil. Wow, R$55 is a lot of money for some Mango Mandarin!


6 comments:
I haven't seen B&BW here in Chile yet, but I imagine it would be expensive. I dont know anything about $R, so how much is it in dollars in Brazil???
Oops! Probably should have listed that. Right now it is U$25.28!
I'm seriously considering bringing back Victoria's Secret lotion when I go to the US in June. Here it's only sold in one store at an inflated price - although not US$25! - and I'm sure I could make a few pesos by selling things for less than the market value but more than what I would pay in the US. Go for it!
That's incredible, especially when you consider that while it smells pretty it's not exactly the best lotion in the world.
kinda like ipods. they are a million times the price in brazil. a million! fnac should be fined for crimes against humanity :P
Emily - I've seen VS in the duty free shops here. It is funny how I can recognize the smell on people when I'm out and about. It is so uncommon here it really stands out.
Sara - Yeah, not such a good thing for moisturizing.
Mallory - Electronics are so crazy here. The name brands are so high and all other brands are high and of poor quality.
Post a Comment