One morning last week, I was up at an unusually early hour. To my surprise I found something that my late sleeping causes me to miss out on. That something is the picture below. One of the most beautiful sunrises in the world that morning was right here in Maringá, Brazil.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Summer Sunrise
It is a rare occasion that I actually see the sun come up in the morning. I’m taking full advantage of not having to be up at a specific hour to get to a job while I’m in Brazil. They say that most people need anywhere from 6 to 9 hours of sleep to be fully rested. Everyone is a little different. I am, without a doubt, a niner. So with our neighbors banging around upstairs until all hours of the night and the incredibly loud and obnoxious neighborhood bar down the street, there is no getting to sleep for me until the early hours of the morning. This means catching up on some of that lost shuteye by sleeping in.
One morning last week, I was up at an unusually early hour. To my surprise I found something that my late sleeping causes me to miss out on. That something is the picture below. One of the most beautiful sunrises in the world that morning was right here in Maringá, Brazil.
One morning last week, I was up at an unusually early hour. To my surprise I found something that my late sleeping causes me to miss out on. That something is the picture below. One of the most beautiful sunrises in the world that morning was right here in Maringá, Brazil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow, this picture is amazing!
loved it!
Post a Comment