Friday, November 23, 2007

Gotta Love a Rebel

When returning from a trip one always has to go through and find the favorite pictures, the ones that will remind you of fun times and bring a smile to your face. I definitely have some pictures of beautiful scenery, but these are the pictures that top my list. I mentioned I love dogs, right?

As we stepped out onto Ingleses beach to get a look, we noticed this large sign right away. The sign obviously says that dogs are prohibited on the beach. Even someone that doesn’t speak Portuguese can figure this one out. As I looked out on the beach, I realized that the fuzzy little bundle curled up a few feet away was, in fact, a dog. He definitely didn’t care about the sign. I’m not sure if he was being rebellious or maybe he came up from the other side of the beach and didn’t see it. One thing is for sure, he didn’t look like he was leaving anytime soon.

No comments: