I’ve been traveling the last few weeks which is the reason for the limited posts last week. I’ve been spending time in the US with my family and enjoying a little bit of summer.
We are at the year mark for living in Brazil and as you can probably imagine this trip led to even more comparisons and reflections.
The next few days I’ll be writing about all these things and catching up on what I missed around here. The first priority will be catching up on sleep.
I do not sleep at all on international flights. I’m not sure why. Everyone around me is always snoring away, but as soon as the lights go down I’m wide awake. Thank goodness for books and in-flight movies.
As I post this I am listening to the construction workers next door whistle. I did not miss that at all! I'm really hoping the clouds will open up soon and rain them out so I can write in the quiet today!
More to come soon…
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment