Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just Checking In

Well, I've hated to leave the blog hanging so much this week. There just hasn't been a whole lot going on that would warrant an interesting post.

We leave this weekend for our much anticipated vacation to Jamaica. I'll be back before Christmas and will be full of pictures and interesting observations, I am sure.

If you are like me, the blog reading kind of tapers off as prep for holiday begins so if I miss anyone between now and my return let me say now - Merry Christmas wherever you may be!

I appreciate and value you reading my blog and each comment that is made. You make it fun to share my experiences and challenge me to change my way of thinking.

See you in about a week!


4 comments:

corinne said...

Lori,

Good to hear from you!! Had missed you!! Have a GREAT vacation and Merry Christmas!!

Lori - Blondie in Brazil said...

corinne - Aww. Thanks! I have ideas for posts I've just run out of time to write them. I'll be back in action when we return and for sure after the holidays. Merry Christmas!

Vanessa Rogers said...

Wow, have fun in Jamaica! That sounds like a blast!

Lori - Blondie in Brazil said...

Hi Vanessa - Thanks for your comment. It was a wonderful trip!