I often thought of these jobs back home when I would see men on top of a slanted roof in 100 degree weather and the blazing sun doing repairs. Blacktopping in the summer ranked up there too.
As I walk around Maringá this time of year I am reminded of yet another thing I’m glad I don’t have to do every day. Take this for example.
I am incredibly happy to be sitting at my computer this morning.


2 comments:
That's the exact kind of thing I do when I start to complain about how boring and unfulfilling my day job is (office work!). I think about all the horrible jobs I DON'T want to do. I don't have to work outside in the elements, I don't scrub toilets, I don't watch someone else's screaming kids. It could be much worse. :)
http://zandria.us
Oh, scrubbing toilets and screaming kids. That's on my list too! Ha, ha!
Post a Comment