Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Have a Healthy Day!

I just found out that today is National Day of Health in Brazil.

Dia Nacional da Saúde

Maybe that is why I unconsciously had the desire to get up and go to the gym early this morning. That doesn't happen all that often. The early part, not the gym part. Although, I am in a bit of a motivational rut at the moment.

Do something active today, eat a salad and drink your water.

Health is a blessing that we often don't appreciate enough until something happens to it.

2 comments:

Ray Adkins said...

Lori,

Talking about health, we have given up Splenda and are using "mapple syrup" as a sugar substitute.
We can buy home made mapple syrup from small farms around here, it tastes completely different from the store bought stuff.
We still use "organic" (sugar cane) brown sugar for tea and things we don't want the mapple flavor to interfere...


Take care

Ray

Lori - Blondie in Brazil said...

Are you feeling any different after giving up the Splenda? I know it really makes me feel bad if I eat anything with it - headache, tired, etc.